At Websprout Informatics, we believe that upgrading the Magento Enterprise system is best left professionals, who have both the tools and expertise necessary to make the complicated process of upgrading as pleasant an experience as possible.
Your Site Never Goes Down
Your site is never down while we are upgrading your Magento files, neither is your business. We build and run a test site to find all possible complications before implementing any upgrades. This means that your business is never disrupted for upgrading.
We make sure while doing the testing that all bugs are eliminated. Our programmers will work on the site to clean all problems and potential problems. Our goal is to improve your site’s operation, and we don’t stop until we have succeeded.
Without you, our business would not exist. We know that. So we are there from testing to implementing your upgrades to make sure the process is as hassle- free as possible.
No Data Loss
Because we run a test site before we integrate the new upgrades, you never suffer from data loss. We completely back up your site before we do anything that could affect your data.
Support When You Need It
Our support doesn’t end with implementation. If you ever experience any problems afterwards, we are there to help you fix your issues.
How it Works
Before we start any work, we need to know
- We will set up a testing site to observe the actual process of upgrading and its behavior. Your original site and data are unaffected.
- We back up your site and its data.
- We upgrade the environment to the specified Magento Version
- Testing is done to observe the environment’s behavior and any bugs are tracked down and fixed
- Site replaced online
- Final testing
- The environment is then tested by us and by you to identify any issues and check the effectiveness of the upgrade’s performance.
Magento 2 Feature
- Magento 2 is 20% faster than the 1.x versions. This means improved navigation, performance, and customer service.
- Magento 2 now supports a very cool new feature called split database solution This means that your administrator can set up different databases for
- Product Catalog, Checkout Process, and Order Management. No more table locks and database is no longer the single point of failure.
- Easier Shipping and Payment flow.This makes it purchasing easier and increases conversion rates.
- Improved Backend Processes
- Makes it easier to add/edit your products, manage orders, customers, change backend grids manually by adding/deleting columns, etc.
How We Can Help?
At Websprout Informatics, we are experts in installing Magento upgrades. We can help by installing your upgrade without risking database loss and without the hassle and downtime resulting from DIY attempts. Remember, in the e-commerce word, any downtime is too much. We can also install any necessary security patches and give you the same service as we will when installing your upgrade.
Remember, as of Nov 17, 2015 there have been and will be no new releases for Magento 1.x . In addition, Magento 1.x will be no longer supported as of 2018. Contact us today and we can start planning your upgrade to Magento 2 at a fair price.