Standardisation for the IoT Ecosystem: An Enabler? Or a roadblock?
Innovation is proliferating like anything today. The IoT has brought in the innovation to a very different level where everybody is trying to define it in their own way and to leverage it in a different way. When Design Engineers are working on new designs and technologies, it is very important for them to understand the standardisation perspective.
Moderator: Narang.N. Kishor, Convenor of the Panel on ‘Smart Infrastructure’ by Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS), Mentor & Principal Design Architect, Narnix Technologies Pvt Ltd
1. Anuj Ashokan, Manager Technology, Tata Teleservices Limited.
2. Bipin Pradeep Kumar, Gaia Smart Cities
3. Dr. Vinosh James, Qualcomm
4. Martin Wooley, Bluetooth SIG
5. M Vinod Kumar, Tejas Networks
6. PVG Menon, VANN Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
7. Srikanth Chandrasekaran, Director Standards & Technology, IEEE India
8. Subramaniam (Subu), Intel
The post Standardisation for the IoT Ecosystem: An Enabler? Or a roadblock? appeared first on Electronics For You.