What is On-Page SEO ?
Content is king. This may be true some years ago. But in this highly competitive generation, having high quality content may not be enough to get the top rank in the search engine. For many, getting into the top spot in the search engine results ranking is becoming more difficult and complicated to achieve. As the technological evolution progresses, search engines are also getting smarter and faster. To be able to successfully be at the highest rank you possibly can achieve, you need to venture on some other significant aspects associated with website promotion like for instance the onpage SEO optimization.
Onpage SEO optimization is one among the initial and vital steps that should be taken on in order to reach the top rank in the search engines. In addition, every professional must thoroughly follow the SEO process in each of the parts of the website when doing on-page optimization.
How SEO Services Can Help Your Business ?
Website optimization can help your business in various ways. It can help your business website get a better ranking in the search engines. It can as well help your business stand out despite the number of competitors you have. Website optimisation also helps you get higher brand credibility and it can as well enhance your website visibility. These are just tidbits of how SEO services can help your business.
To be able to succeed with our onpage SEO process, we religiously follow an SEO checklist which includes the following steps
- We usually start our SEO process by determining the type of website you have. Another factor that we should determine first before starting out the process is the target audience of the website where we should do the onpage optimization.
- Search engines consider a lot of factors when ranking a website. One important factor is the age of the website. If the website is a few months old, then you need not to consider buying a new domain.
- We also do website evaluation to determine the W3 capability, user friendliness and navigation structure of the website. The SEO optimized website should be user friendly and highly responsive.
- We also do thorough keyword research. Choosing the right keywords to use when doing the onpage SEO is very crucial since it is one of the primary elements that could lead to the optimization success. Basically, the more focused and appropriate the keywords are, the more chances the website will have to show up on search engine search results.
- The keywords should appear in the meta tags, in the anchor text and in the content. The anchor text line should include the maximum number of relevant keywords to rank well on search engines while the content should have lower keywords density to avoid being marked as spammy.
- We also do competitors research. This allows us to determine which SEO techniques work best for your competitors, what keywords do they use, and all other essential information that can help make the website optimization successful.
- We will find and design a custom made search engine friendly site map for your website. This will help the different search engines in indexing all the pages of your website.
- We will also make sure that the major images of the websites are properly tagged so that it will show up on the search results of the different search engines.
On Page SEO Optimization Techniques Followed by Websprout Informatics
- Meta Tags optimization
- Alt Tags optimization
- Heading Tag Optimization
- Google analytics
- Html optimization
- Google Webmaster setup
- Custom 404 Page
- Internal Linking Optimization
- Bing Webmaster Setup
- Thank you Page Creation
- Google Publisher Code
- Sitemap creation
- Keyword analysis
- Competitor analysis
- Anchor text optimization
- Content optimization
- Search engine friendly URL
- Canonical issue
- Keyword density
- Broken Link Optimization
- Robots.txt Implement
- Website Blog Update
Why You should Hire Onpage SEO Manager from Websprout Informatics ?
At Websprout Informatics, we do:
- Complete on page SEO analysis
- Development & Designing Team Support
- Daily Analyze & Update